Courtyard Lansing
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsmexican restaurantfront desk staffwould highly recommend this hotelfirst floorbusiness tripfree weightschecking outcomfortable stayoff the highwaygreat customer serviceexcellent stayindoor poolclean roomsgreat place to stayone night staybed was comfortableconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2010

Hotel was clean, as were the rooms. Everything was as promised. Typical continental breakfast during the remodeling was not a big deal for us. The lobby was temporarily moved to the swimming pool area, but we saw no other evidence of the remodel near our rooms. Booked it through Priceline for only $50/night. Very happy with it and will be staying there again next week.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel for years on business mainly for one reason, happy hour. In the past, this hotel would serve 4 small complementary drinks and provide chips and salsa. No big deal, but it was a perk. We would always start out our dining experience in the lobby and after a few drinks and snacks, we would head off to a restaurant. The drinks we not mind blowing by any means. Beer was the standard Bud/Bud Light, wine was domestic (perhaps boxed), and liqour was by no means top shelf. However, IT WAS NICE!! It honestly made my evening after a long day at a conference.

I recently traveled to this hotel and looked so forward to happy hour. When I got down to the lobby, I was told that it was now a "bistro." Gone were the complementary drinks and snacks. There were replaced by premium drinks and appetizers along with their premium prices. I ordered a bottle of Stella for $5.50 and this "bistro" bar had no clue about the proper glass for a Stella. I moved on to the restaurant after the beer. For these prices, I could find a real dining experience just down the road.

The little perk that once made me stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Lansing, MI is now gone. Therefore, I will be too. This was a poor decision by management.

Reviewed April 25, 2010

Stayed in this awful hotel...pool advertised. No pool, no hot tub. Stinks like smoke, carpet not clean. No wifi, no continental breakfast. For the price, I could have stayed at a really nice place in Lansing. Over priced, run down, out of date hotel. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL! YOU'LL BE SORRY!

Reviewed April 13, 2010

Just returned from a stay at the Courtyard Marriott. We were in town with the USA Womens Ice Hockey National Tournament. The service at this hotel was fantastic! Although they were in the middle of a renovation and had to work out of a "makeshift" lobby, the staff was organized, helpful and went out of their way to make sure the all the needs of the team were taken care of. The beds were comfortable, the rooms were clean and the location was very convenient to both Lansing and East Lansing. There is a mall across the street and several restaurants within walking distance. I can not say enough about the staff! Thank you for a very comfortable and fun stay.

Reviewed April 10, 2010

Staff friendly. This is my 200th night.
Place is clean, quiet and even provide a barbeque to cook.
Knowledgeable staff for area sites, restaurants and business