“Overhyped but Good”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 31, 2013

A lot of my friends from lansing said this was the best place to get breakfast around, so now that I can drive, figure why not try it? Food was simple and seemed like it would be served at any denny's. Cool vibe to the place and the staff were nice but nothing special in my opinion.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Waiting outside in warmer weather is a must! Also, great way to meet new people to share a table with, to cut down on the wait!

The S&M (Sausage and Mushroom) Eggs were great!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

When I go to Golden Harvest, I usually get the same thing. I know that my eggs in my spinach omelet will be wonderful, the feta cheese with be flavor full and what ever else that accompanies it will be tasty. This time I decided to get something different. Eclectic on the menu... read the "BOARD". The board is amazing because they have specials that you cannot get all the time on the menu. OK... so I did order cheesy grits because they are creamy and delicious and I cannot say no but this time I ordered a pancake with crispy waffle pieces with strawberries and raspberries. It was magnificent... I had to take some home and it magically disappeared before I could get back to it.... that good! I took my daughter she had a meat omelet and one who is always talking was silent throughout her whole meal. I love this place. It is small. You may have to wait. If you are planning on a business meeting... don't. This is a place for people to gather and the music is loud. Try to make it in during the week if you have a day off. So many people travel far and wide to visit. Also do not be alarmed if you sit at a table with someone you do not know. You are there to eat and while you are at it you may make a new friend or two.

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Great food and a great value. But be ready for the atmosphere. Kind of quirky but - if you're ready for it - cool. Real small place so expect to wait.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This diner is a must if you are in Lansing. You WILL wait for a table for possible a long time. But the wait is worth it. As far as I know they are only open for breakfast and early lunch. The atmosphere inside isnt the best. The music was a little too loud. But I didnt care because of the food. Plus, the best cup of Apple Cider I have ever had.