“good for the money”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #144 of 479 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I always enjoy going here with friends, its good mexican at a pretty decent price. The bathrooms were a bit out of order when I went last, kind of weird

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Unlike other Qdoba Restaurants in town, these guys are not stingy with their food. They load up the burritos to the max. The staff is great. I love this place!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I dont typically eat tacos, however, the pork tacos at Qdoba are very good. The prok is juicy and has sooo much flavor. the chips that are made right in the restaurant are really good, Finally, the queso they serve has just the right amount of hot spice to it. All in all, the food I get at Qdoba is excellent.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We love Qdobas. The queso sauce is great and I love their nachos. My husband always gets the burritos and they look very good as well.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

It's okay food. I ordered shredded pork tacos, they were tasty on thier own, but the sour cream and things I had added took away more than it added. Too much sour cream added, too much (very bland) guacamole. I ordered online so I wasn't able to contril how much of what they used so I can't really complain. The cheese sauce was equally mediocre. Just.. meh.