“Great Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Grand Ledge, Michigan
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed April 19, 2010

Falsetta's has very good food!! I ordered the spaghetti and it was very tasty and enjoyable!

“I don't care for it, low...”
Reviewed January 25, 2009

I don't care for it, low class, cheap ingredients

Lansing
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lackluster”
Reviewed April 7, 2008

I had a pleasant lunch here and decided to bring out the new girlfriend and another couple here for dinner. My expectations were minimal, a no-frills place serving up simple fare. However at dinner, half of what arrived appeared to have been reheated from a can. I had to apologize to my date/friends for 2 years about the mediocre food served here.

My rule of thumb on dining. I pay money to get food as good or better than what I can make at home. Food from cans is neither.

Lansing, MI
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian food!”
Reviewed January 25, 2007

My wife and I went there for the first time last weekend. We were both pleasantly suprised with how good the food & service was. It's not a fancy place, more of an old familiy restaurant, but what they lack in decor they make up for with the food & service. I had the Chicken Parmesan and my wife had the Lasagna. Both our dinners came with a salad, and some of the softest bread I've ever had was served (still warm) with our dinners. The chicken parmesan was the best I can remember having and my wife loved the lasagna as well. Our waitress was practically running through the restaurant to make sure all her tables were well taken care of. Overall, this is one of the best Italian restaurants we've been to in a long time.

1 Thank trtrtrtr28