“Old”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Use to the be one of the best in town. It has become overpriced and not up to my standards. It was dusty and smelled funny. The food took a long time for lunch and it was not busy.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Meet here with friends as it's half way between us. Staff is friendly, good variety on menu an d reasonably priced. This is an old train station so atmosphere is interesting. As we often stay and visit for hours I'm always impressed that they don't try to rush us out. Worth a visit.

1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

If you can't find something on Clara's extensive menu, you aren't trying. The food is good, priced reasonable with good size portions served up by friendly wait staff. The French Onion Soup is worth the trip alone.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Went there with my son and wife for lunch. We have been there in the past. No more. The place is dirty the water tasted musty even with lemon. The food was below average and expensive. My wife could not eat the watery broccoli cheese soup.We will be eating somewhere else in the future.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I should have known when we had to walk through clutter to a table and then noticed the dusty silk plants that I should have ran. The atmosphere was a TGIFridays memorabilia decor and I don't think the place had been deep cleaned in years. The food was warmed up frozen items from Sam's Club. Yuck!

1  Thank bluegrassmom3