“Great Breakfast!”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Love their breakfasts, all options are great. Try the hippie hash, omelets and corned beef hash! They are all yummy.

There are newer reviews for Fleetwood Diner

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Overall i would say it is just average. Though, the hippie has is excellent. Service was ho hum and so were the pancakes.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Wow-- what a great stop. The Fleetwood diner caught my eye on a recent trip to Lansing. It looks like a classic east coast diner and the parking lot was full. It turned out to be the perfect breakfast stop. Great service, reasonable prices and best of all a perfectly cooked delicious food! The Hippie Hash caught my eye and was great-- a vegetarian nice mixture of a breakfast side. I will defineitely be back when I'm in the area to try breakfast or maybe another meal, which looked good on other people's plates as well. It's a great classic!

1  Thank mtkMichigan
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I use to go to the Fleetwood all the time. It was our usual weekend breakfast place....until one day I noticed the cock roaches...ICK!! As we were leaving I saw something move on the floor...this cock roach was so brave it didn't even scurry away when I walked over it. Sorry Fleetwood...never again.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

From what I remember I liked it and it was a great expiernce I remember it being like you were in a home town dinner, because you are. it was a great