“Cock Roaches!!”

Lansing, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cock Roaches!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I use to go to the Fleetwood all the time. It was our usual weekend breakfast place....until one day I noticed the cock roaches...ICK!! As we were leaving I saw something move on the floor...this cock roach was so brave it didn't even scurry away when I walked over it. Sorry Fleetwood...never again.

“goood”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

From what I remember I liked it and it was a great expiernce I remember it being like you were in a home town dinner, because you are. it was a great

“Fun Diner”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We in Lansing were extremely happy that the Fleetwood Diner expanded from Ann Arbor to our city. The diner is always a fun experience, offering great comfort food and a warm environment.

Visited May 2012
Boise, ID
“Delicious! And vegetarian friendly.”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Good prices and surprising variety for a diner.  They even had good vegetarian options which pleased my vegetarian friend. I got the pumpkin pancakes and turkey sausage patties, and both were very tasty. We were pleasantly surprised that even at 10:30am on a Saturday, we were seated within 10 minutes.

Visited November 2012
“A Diner, not a dive”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The people are friendly and will engage you in a conversation as if you had know each other for years. The food came quickly and was plentiful. And ordering the food the way you want to eat it is not a problem. The prices were a little more than I expected from a diner, but much more economical than any chain restaurant.

Visited August 2012