“2 thumbs up”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I came with 10 of my friend the service and food was outstanding i had the tony ms sampler it was the best dish i have had in a long time i will be going there again when ever possible

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Had dinner there with friends. sERVICE AND DINNER WAS GREAT.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Tony M's has very tasty food and a cozy sports bar atmosphere. I enjoyed my lunch here.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I do not see how they can stay in business unless they change. Terrible and sadly I cannot recommend this place for the following reasons we encountered on our one and only visit:
1) Lipstick on wine glass
2) Menu outdated and they do not have 90% of what is on it
3) Unacceptably greasy veggie basket
3) piping hot plate, burned my hands, server could have warned
4) steak not cooked as requested
5) outdated and medieval italian decor
6) located in isolated and inconvenient part of town
On the up side, the server was nice, the food came out relatively quickly and our bill was not messed up.

1  Thank margozinha1
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I was with a group and in a private room. We had good service. The salad, bread sticks and pizza was plentful. They also had a special for a pitcher of beer for the same price as a bottle.