“Best pizza in town”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I love this place, that screams Italian food from the minute you walk in. I have never been disappointed at this restaurant. My in-laws were in town - I believe there were about 20 of us - and we ended up at DeLuca's, and they accommodated us very nicely and efficiently. My favorite pizza is a deep dish meatball pizza - completely filling and delicious. It is always a favorite when we have visitors from out of town.

There are newer reviews for Deluca's

Reviewed December 29, 2013

DeLuca's will definitely be one of my go-to restaurants whenever we're in Lansing! The food was delicious, the waitstaff friendly and helpful and our party of 8 was seated promptly. The prices were surprising low for the amount of food that you receive. The lasagna was delicious and the cheese bread was full of cheesy goodness!! I'm already planning our next trip just to get a DeLuca's fix!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

While planning a recent business trip to Lansing, I viewed local restaurants and planned to stop by DeLuca's for a meal. Upon arrival, there were two other people picking up take-out and the dining room still had customers at a few tables.Unfortunately, my flight was delayed, so by the time I arrived at the restaurant, it was 30 minutes before closing. Since I was on my way to my hotel and not quite sure how long it would take, I wanted something quick.

When I walked in, I was greeted with smiles. I asked for a menu and advice on choosing something quick and easy to transport. The ladies at the counter suggested a Greek salad. Given that it was almost 10pm at night, I asked for a half salad and was told that it was enough for a meal. They were right! OMG! The salad was quite filling with great dressing. The only thing odd was the beets in the salad. In all my life of eating Greek salads, I have never had beets as part of the salad. I don't know if this is a regional thing, but it was surprising and different.

Overall, I would return if I were in Lansing again. I would like to try some of the hot meal items. The customer service was great. While I waited for take-out, the lady at the front helped me find local directions to my hotel using my phone's GPS. She explained how street names changed and could be confusing. Her directions were spot on! She also kept me company in an unobtrusive manner. Very nice impression on an out-of-towner.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Mary Beth our server was awesome. Very kind and knowledgeable. The portions are huge. When I say huge it's no joke. The sampler platter was enormous and full of flavor. The manicotti was very fresh and good. My wife got a side order of spaghetti and it was a meal in itself. If your traveling near Lansing MI this is a must stop.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Easy to access this restaurant. Obviously has a local clientele. Monday night is all-you-can-eat spaghetti with choice of sauce for $6.50. It even comes with a salad. Meatballs are an extra $0.75 each. My husband had that with 2 meatballs. He could not even finish one serving of spaghetti with meat sauce.

I ordered eggplant parmesan which was $10 and also came with a salad. The ranch dressing is homemade and quite good. Both dishes (his and mine) came with bread sticks but they were different. Eggplant was sliced (4 slices total in dish) by hand--it was obvious since the slices were not the same width. It was baked with tomato sauce and had plenty of cheese on top. Yum and more than I could eat.

Service was good. Our server was helpful and friendly.