“Good food and service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

I usually get a good steak that is cooked properly. The service is also usually very good. As others have pointed out, it can be noisy, but I see that as being part of the atmosphere. I would recommend.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Had dinner with friends. Food was greast and service was wonderful..

Reviewed July 4, 2012

My husband and i went here on July 3 2012 for lunch. We were given a gift card for christmas and felt it was time to use it. When we ordered the waitress was friendly and quik got our orders in correctly and promtly. She made sure that we had full glasses and fresh bread through our hole meal. When we received our steaks they were AWESOME the best we have ever had. We asked for medium well steaks and they were cooked perfectly. We were able to take them home and have leftovers later and when we ate them cold they were still super tender and had great flavor. They did not even need steak sause. The only thing i can say negative about out meal was that we were placed back in a corner with another table right next to it, both my husband and myself are big and it was idfficult for me to get past the other gentalmins chair to leave the booth. An i would not recommend the signiture roadhouse off brand suace we thought it would taste lie a-1 and it did not. Otherwise our experiance was great. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

You may have to wait to get in but that's because it is such a popular place. The food is plain but hearty, and the prices are all right.

Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

our family eats here whenever our out of state family comes to town. We are treated very well and the food is great and the price is right.