“Franchise killer”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Cold soup was servied. When I pointed out to server, oops must have taken it from the wrong pot. Not good service, or quality of food. Wouldn't have given a second chance unless forced to when joining others for a meal. Adequate at best.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Chicken Bryan,Chicken Bryan,Chicken Bryan,Chicken Bryan,Chicken Bryan,Chicken Bryan,Chicken Bryan,Chicken Bryan. there I can;t say any more

Reviewed January 3, 2013

My friend and I go there to celebrate our birthdays each year. Always look forward to it! She always orders favorite dishes that do not appear on the current menu, and if they are not swamped with customers, they will prepare per request.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

When I travel alone for business, I often eat in my hotel room instead of at the restaurant. I have to say I was very impressed with the overall experience at Carrabba's.

I ordered at the bar and waited about 15 minutes for my food. It was well packaged - separate sections for the meat, the veggies and a separate container for the salad. I had the Pollo Rosa Maria with mashed potatoes and it was still hot when I got back to my room. They even gave me a small container with crushed garlic and olive oil in which to dip the bread!

Plus, the food was excellent. I would definitely go back here to eat in or carry out.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

There is nothing negative about Carrabba's, We have eaten there 3 times while visiting the Lansing area. Last time we had 20 people in our party and the service was outstanding. The food is exceptionally good and one of our party, an Italian by descent said it was the best pasta he had ever eaten. The offer a wide variety of menu items and a good wine list to accompany your meal. If you like Italian, Carrabba's should be your first choice to visit.