“Lettuce wraps!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Lettuce wraps are a most for an appetizer. The entrees we got were amazing as well! My husband had a noodle dish that I wish I would've got! Definitely need to plan a cheat day for eating here though! We are going to try to make lettuce wraps healthier at home!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

From the size of their china to the servings portions this restaurant had certainly changed. I was not sure if it was just us.., or the restaurant., had gone there a couple times while vacationing here and noticed the changes. Also they do not have pan fried noodles anymore???. The visit prior to last their egg noodles low mein were very salty., I did not say anything., but last time the vegetarian fried rice was Not fresh at all. I make it at home often and I know what rice freshness is..., did not mention anything either just because the waiter was superb- Not going back.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have eaten here and at other P.F. Chang branches and I have always been pleased. It is just one of those crazy things that a chain restaurant has Chinese food superior to many of the stand-alone places. I wish it were not so but it is. They do a very good job with old "Cantonese" standbys like shrimp with lobster sauce and the lettuce leaves are justifiably iconic. My favorite dish, pan fried noodles, is no longer on the menu but they did it for us anyway. Most of the time--especially recently--the service has been superior. I consider the prices to be perfectly reasonable. The only complaint I have is that the noise level is often high, but, unfortunately, this is increasingly commonplace in restaurants. I have found that going for lunch is particularly pleasant.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We went on a Friday night and were seated right away, but that's the only time things went quickly. Our drinks were refilled twice before our food arrived. Our dinner was very good, but we weren't sure if was really good or we were just ravenous!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Two couples went here recently for a birthday meal. We had Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Vegetable Lettuce Wraps for appetizers. Main dishes included Pepper Steak, Fried Rice, a Lo Mein Combo, and coconut-curry vegetables. The portions are big and we took some home. I liked the decor--different than other Chinese food places, upscale.