“Busy, good food”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is one busy restaurant. The service was excellent. I won't say it was the best Chinese food I've ever had, but it was good. The prices were a little high, but not bad. I was expecting to have soup and egg rolls included in the dinner, but everything was separate, so that made the bill higher than we expected.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I've tried several times to like, but I just feel like im in a fishbowl. slow staff was kinda rude, and the water glasses looked like they were washed at a fingerprint factory

Reviewed January 6, 2013

WAY too much salt on EVERYTHING you order. It's crowded, overpriced, and overhyped. I would skip it and go to Xiao instead.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

order lemon scallops not on menu but they will make special for you.. GREAT! lettuce wraps are a unique appitizer and worth fighting over the last bite..

Reviewed December 27, 2012

The place is very different from the typical Chinese restaurants. I really appreciated the courteous service. The food was fantastic, the flavors were well balanced with a good sour.
I chose the dish called Chang's Spicy Chicken, served with a salad and white rice. The meal was outstanding. I also tried the spicy fried meat with orange and green beans: were wonderfully good!
I recommend this place to all those people who want to taste the real flavor of China!