“Nothing special”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

I expect a place like BWW to have nice solid wings, dry and crunchy. The wings were a bid raw on the inside which was a turn off. Their sauce was hot but no special taste.

Visited January 2013

Menasha, Wisconsin
“Great Place for AADD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Our server was friendly and listened carefully. We ordered wings and some appetizers for a late afternoon snack. We ordered refreshments. What I wanted was not on the menu, but with a few questions, she got what I needed within the confines of her menu. EXCELLENT Customer Service !!!
They had no fewer than 12 TV screens surrounding the dining room. Someone with AADD would feel normal in this place! Oh look, surfing and wasn't that dunk awesome..ooohhh that NASCAR crash looked bad...and lookey....something shiny!>..
I will be back.

Visited February 2013
Lansing, Michigan
“Wings and Wild Wrestling... Entertaining”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

It seems that this place is always crowded. There is always a line at the door. The food is at best average, however, the sauces that they put on the chicken are really good. For purposes of not trying to try two, I decided on a 6 mild and 6 hot. I should have purchased all hot because they were much better than the garlic parmesan that I ordered. The mango habanero sauce which were indeed screamin' hot, was one of the hottest sauces that I have had in the longest time. My friend who does not eat meat had a bean burger. The also had a cage fight showing throughout the night... culminating in a female cage fight. I am not one who believes that hunger and eating dinner go along with wild cage fighting but it was indeed interesting. There were 4 of us but in the end we joined another table of about 8. It was very entertaining to say the least and there are a lot of televisions and big screens so if you got bored with the food at least there was something else entertaining to do.

• Visited February 2013
Lansing, MI
“A piece of celery….”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

I made my first visit to this new Buffalo Wild Wings the other week. As far as I’m concerned, it was also my last visit.

I do not eat wings. But someone told me that there are other items on their menu, like flatbreads, salads and pulled pork. Pulled pork is a favorite of mine, and a barbeque item, so I hoped that they could manage a good pulled pork.

The waitress was nice (Ana) and brought out samples of several sauces. You need to pick what sauce you want on your pulled pork, and my palette is sensitive to spicy things. After several samplings, I asked for two different sauces on the side. One was too spicy, the other too sweet.

When my meal arrived, which took a long time, my hopes were dashed. The “pork” sitting on the bun was a skeletal approximation of what the pork used to be. The “meat” was so old, overcooked/over re-heated, that there was not an ounce of moisture left in it and only crusty threads of pork remained. No amount of sauce could possibly fix it. I tried the coleslaw-very bland. I dug to the bottom of the cup to find the dressing (and flavor) for the second bite….bland. The fries were dry and over-salted. So, there was nothing on my plate that was worth eating, and I wasn’t about to make my family sit while I waited for a replacement.

I asked my family’s opinion of their wings. Both replied that they were “good” but not great, on par with what you’d get from an Applebee’s or other family restaurant. I reached over to my step-son’s collection of celery that came with his wings. Fresh, crispy, not stringy! A piece of celery was the best part of my meal. I don’t go out for celery...

The restaurant was very loud and had a TV covering almost every space of every wall. If you want to go somewhere to be visually assaulted, do not want to have a conversation with whoever you're with, and do not care about eating decent food, then this is your kind of place.

• Visited November 2012