All reviews standard marriott marriot rewards member cracker barrel restaurants in the area chain hotels reception desk hot tub king bed decent size bob evans free breakfast the breakfast area comfortable beds hockey tournament nice breakfast sitting area the check in process
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Employees friendly and helpful. Had a clean quiet room. 2comfy queen beds and pillows. Pullout couch are never comfy. So son slept on it as a couch and said how nice it was. Good simple breakfast. Didn't checkout anything else.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. All that you would expect from a Springhill Suites Marriott property. We stayed on the top floor, and did not hear another person or noise all night. Breakfast was ready from 6-9 week days and 7-10 weekends.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor and you'll never have anyone jumping around on the floor above you
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here multiple times for work and it is by far my favorite hotel to stay. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, rooms are clean, and the free breakfast is fantastic. They let you use their outdoor fire pit which is great after a long day. Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2018

This was an unplanned stay here, due to car trouble on the highway. I chose this hotel because I found a good AAA rate online and I'm a Marriott Rewards member. The hotel is a bit isolated from the main highway. Without a car, it is a 10 min walk to the closest restaurant (Cracker Barrel or Bob Evans) and a Walmart.

The front desk clerk didn't seem that interested in welcoming me, however, the check in process was fast. The room with two double beds was not overly large (wish they were queen-sized beds), but it had an extra sitting area with a desk and sofa that made up for space. The bathroom was also divided into two rooms, so the sink could be used separately from the shower.

Everything was clean, including sheets and towels. The TV was a decent size with good channel selection. There was also a mini-fridge and microwave. However, there was no in-room safe, which always bothers me if I'm leaving the room during my stay.

The complimentary breakfast had a very good selection, plenty of seating and they replenished the food often. There was another lounge area, a business area with PC and printer and a small indoor pool, which I did not use. Other staff I encountered seemed friendly and helpful if asked a question.

There are other hotels closer to the freeway exit, although some looked older than this property and their rates weren't any better. This was a good choice for my quick stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheHawk1
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Travelling with an infant, which can be challenging. Staff went out of their way to be sure that we were comfortable. Cori at the front desk and Karen who was managing the breakfast bar were top notch, always smiling and asking us if there was anything we needed. Room was clean and comfortable. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family