“Something New”

Impression 5 Science Center
Ranked #3 of 69 things to do in Lansing
More attraction details
Owner description: Interactive museum engages all five senses in the exploration, understanding and appreciation of the wonders of physical science.
Wayland, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Something New”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stopped in Lansing on our way to Detroit to break up the trip for our kids and add something extra to the itinerary. It feel a little short of my expectations as the exhibits were lacking in quanity and quality but over all it was good value for the price. I would not have paid more. My 2 year old really enjoyed the water area for the young kids. My 9 year old loves science but it was a little bit more difficult to keep her engaged, the exhibits were hit or miss and really need an overhaul to keep science fresh and exciting to kids. The staff was very friendly though and it accomplished our objective to try something new and break up the trip. One time was enough though, we will not be visiting again.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Elena B

Detroit, MI
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Kid Science Center”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was a trip with some of my friends that live in East Lansing. Our two one-year-olds had a wonderful time and we explored the rest of the building as well. The best part was the play area for the little ones, however the rest of the museum looked fun for older kids.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank e0steven
Lansing, Michigan
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great place to take the kids”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Wonderful little museum to take kids, grandkids, nieces or nephews to. Always something new and fun to do.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank ultimatespeedracer
Lansing, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“AWSOME”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

THIS PLACE was a amazing place to take my grand daughter and her mom she injoyed this place very much if i could i would take her there every day!!awsome for all ages

Visited June 2013
Paducah, Kentucky
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Impression Five”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I took my eleven year old daughter here while on a visit. It was a nice area. There were many things for her to do involving music, building, bubbles, sound, water, etc. We like to travel, so she has been to many science centers across the country. This one isn't that big, but it will suit for a few hours. My only drawback was parking. We went on a day that several field trips were in attendance and could not find a parking space close.

Visited May 2013