All reviewsholiday innpublic areascomfortable bedsaverage hotelstaff was friendlyeast lansingcoffee makervalenciaconferencecourtyardmsu
Reviewed January 12, 2011

I have been staying at the Lansing Michigan Causeway Bay Hotel 3-4 days a week for the past 6 months. I have been pleasantly surprised by the modern renovations that have been taking place over the past several months. It is becoming a beautiful hotel with very comfortable rooms. The room decor is lovely. The bed is quite comfortable and I enjoy the down comforters and the many pillows. I am a business woman and safety is important to me. The hotel has done a good job placing cameras in many areas inside and outside the hotel. That does create a level and feeling of security. The staff have always been polite, knowledgable, and professional.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank attmassey
Reviewed October 14, 2010

Our group has booked our conference with this hotel several times over the years and we continue to return. They have been in the process of a major re-do and by the looks of things, it's going to be gorgeous when completed at the end of this year. The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are excellent; clean and very comfortable and the beds are some of the best I've slept in.

I, as well as another in our group, had special requests and they were met without any problems. The restaurant is lovely and there is also a separate bar with music. The landscaping is gorgeous; flowing streams with colorful Koi, outdoor patios to smoke or just sit and enjoy the weather. Shopping and restaurants are up and down Cedar street for easy access.

This hotel offers audio/visual equipment and also has a 'techy' available for help in use. The conference rooms are great and very pretty, they can accommodate large to small groups very comfortably. I recommend this hotel for overnight as well as group stays.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2010

First, I tried to register for a room on causeway bay hotel's web site. it did not work.
I called the number listed on their web site. It did not work.
I called the 877 number, It worked.

Expidia's lowest price was $107.00 when I called Casuseway Bay I got the same room for $65 a night.
I have yet to enter the Hotel's property.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank chuckbratton
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Management assured both the event planner and myself personally that all problems mentioned by previous Trip Advisors would be taken care of. They were NOT. The place is a dump held together by duct tape. It smells bad and the air temperature approaches summer heat in some of the spaces, including a seminar room where I was assigned to present. Do not believe them if they tell you renovations are complete or will be complete in your areas. They will NOT.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank SnailTrail
Reviewed July 1, 2010

I was in Lansing just for an overnight visit and my friend recommended Causeway Bay. I was very pleased with my stay. There is renovations going on but they try and make sure it's not to much of inconvience to their guests. My room was very clean and I loved the TV. I did not have batteries in my remote and I called the front desk and they sent batteries up that minute. I was quit impressed with their excellent customer service. I know once the remodeling is completed, the Causeway Bay will be the hotel to stay at in Lansing!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo