All reviews holiday inn public areas comfortable beds average hotel staff was friendly east lansing coffee maker valencia conference courtyard msu
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Put on a "pet friendly" floor without notice. A barking pit bull and steaming pile in the hallway. An acqaintance had room with bedbugs. No wi-fi for three days. Staff at front desk couldn't handle any exceptions to the routine. So called nightclub has been closed for some time. Ratty towels. Ugh!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Randy R
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Stayed here for the weekend of my sons basketball tournament. Check in sooooo slow...1 - 2 hour or more to check. The pool was closed due to someone threw up but they never opened it back up the entire time we were there. The bar was closed due to a private party. The place was dirty and the floor we stayed on floor 2 reeked.our room smelled so nasty...sticky dirty floor. Smelled
Ike dirty old man house smell ughh. I was getting sick. Awful

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jackie V
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for weekend to visit with my son who is a student at MSU.
When we arrived, I was greeted by a friendly gentleman,Carlos, who I believe was the manager.
East Lansing hotels were pretty much all booked for some reason, so I decided to give this place a try.
It’s not very far from campus.
Carlos was more than accommodating to my request for an upgrade to my room, I was prepared to pay something additional, but he said no, he would give us the upgrade and was happy to do it!
He even called our room to be sure we were happy!
The price was cheaper than hotels in east Lansing and this is not a run down hotel.
Very clean and well kept.
I will be going here for now on when we go to east Lansing.
I apologize for not leaving this review right after our stay, but it slipped my mind until now as we are going to MSU for Easter weekend!
Hats off to Carlos for going above and beyond what was expected!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank steve s
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

The hotel seems like they are trying to be a nice place. A nice garden pond area in the courtyard. Rooms are clean but our heater is very noisy when it turns on and off. At 1:15 am the next two room as partying on loudly. Which isn’t the hotels fault but speaks volumes to me about the area this hotel is in. Wish I had known about this before I booked a room here.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
4  Thank Colliesnbunnies
Reviewed March 2, 2018

My wife and I spent a most enjoyable weekend at the Causeway Bay Hotel, Our suite was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff were friendly, and the price was right. Definitely worth the drive from Canada.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family