$89
ComfortInn
$85
QualityInn
$64
Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU(Lansing)(Great Value!)
$57
$176
  • Pool
$140
CrownePlaza.com
All reviewsholiday innpublic areascomfortable bedsaverage hotelstaff was friendlyeast lansingcoffee makervalenciaconferencecourtyardmsu
Reviewed May 1, 2013

First of all, front desk staff was awesome. They had some events that weekend which I enjoyed in the Valencia Club. Brenda was extremely friendly, helpful, and even was willing to try making new drinks for my friend and I. The general manager as I was told he was, was a pleasant gentleman always coming in and out of nightcluc, friendly as well.
The room was immaculate, and the beds well how can you say Kryptonite. You lay in the plush beds and instantly sleep is upon you. Such a good stay and great sleeping and rest.
Bathroom shower was clean, awesome showerhead by the way, Square, it is something to be seen.
The restaurant food was good, friendly staff, got Stehanie every morning she is wonderful.
I would reccomend this hotel to everyone, its accessible to many shopping and restaurant choices as well

Room Tip: Courtyard view is a must
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Eric W, Front Office Manager at Causeway Bay Lansing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you taking the time to write a positive response! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

The rooms were clean and comfortable, and top notch shower for a hotel. That being said, I only have a few suggestions for the hotel.

1) I saw housekeeping in the hall, and asked if they would wait a half hour or so to tidy up the room, and she agreed, as my aunt and I were still showering, etc. Several hours later we returned to the room, and no one had been there. That was fine, aside from the fact we needed towels. I called down to the front desk requesting towels, and someone literally showed up 8 hours later - lmost 10pm with them.

2) When my aunt inquirewd at the front desk about breakfast, she was informed that we had to pay for breakfast at the restaurant, which we did (portions are HUGE by the way!). That being said, that was Saturday. N one at the restaurant said anything different. On Sunday, I overheard them saying someone had ordered the "Continental". WHich I did not see on the menu. When I inquired about what that was, they acted surprised, and said that was the "complimentary breakfast that comes with your room!". Ummmmm, I ould not have spent my $30+ for breakfast for 3 people plus tip the morning before had we known. That felt a little deceiptful to me.

That being said, the staff at the bar is friendly, as is staff in the restaurant (breakfast hours only). I would stay here again if I am in the area, despite he fact that it's noteally the prettiest of areas. It served he purpose, and other than the 2 small details mentioned above, I had a good time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Eric W, Front Office Manager at Causeway Bay Lansing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you completing a survey of our property during your recent stay.

I do apologize on behalf of the staff on getting the towels to you in a timely manner. We strive to get to all guests requests promptly.

There may have been some confusion as to what was referred to as the "continental breakfast". We do not offer a complimentary continental breakfast with every room. We actually offer "breakfast rate" where breakfast is included in the room rate.

Our groups and conventions often have breakfast worked into their negotiated rate as well.

We appreciate the positive comments you posted as well. For the confusion in our restaurant I would like to offer you and your party complimentary breakfast in our restaurant on your next stay.

Please just give me a call after you have made a reservation and I will take care of it.

We appreciate your business!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Eric W, Front Office Manager at Causeway Bay Lansing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Reviewed April 15, 2013

This hotel was AMAZING on all levels for our event. Our sales coordinator (Melissa) went above and beyond what I expected. The hotel hosted a welcome party for our contestants complete with pool party!! The rooms were clean and tidy...not ONE of our parents/contestants had a bad review of their service. Every staff member that we came in contact with was courteous and helpful. Our event was set up on time and ran extremely well...we actually ran ahead of schedule. I highly recommend this establishment for any event. Actually, I have already planned 4 more events there in the upcoming months and for next year.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your business and the positive review, I will relay the positive comments to our sales staff as well. We look forward to having the pageant in the near future.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Since we were only staying here for 1 night we weren't too picky about the location/hotel class we were going to stay at, therefor we made our a Priceline deal and we ended up staying at the Best Western Plus Lansing Hotel.

The location of this hotel is right of the I-96 interstate. Surrounding the hotel are a few restaurants and stores, apart from that there isn't really a lot around to do so.

The hotel itself looks boring from the outside, but your opinion will change whenever you enter the hotel. It looks clean and it doesn't look outdated.

Rooms itself are large, have a small fridge and microwave and a nice television with quite a few channels to choose from. The beds are comfortable and we had a good night sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate the positive remarks regarding your recent stay at our property. We do quite a bit of online bookings and appreciate your business.