“Great Sunday Breakfast”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating
Brighton, MI
“Great Sunday Breakfast”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We visited on a recent Sunday and ordered the Biscuits and Gravy and the Breakfast 'Wich. Both were very good, The potatoes served with the Breakfast 'Wich had a little kick to them, and the ham on the sandwich was delicious.

We arrived around 1230 pm and it was very crowded. On Sundays, you place your order after reading from a small menu given to you when you walk in. After paying for it, we stood until we were guided to a table that opened up.

The wait for the food was a little on the long side, but truly worth it.

• Visited February 2013

usa
“always new ....”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Fork in the Road is one of the most unique dining experiences. The management and staff are all about changing things up and keeping their offerings new and creative .... and damn good tasting

Visited January 2013
Grand Ledge, Michigan
“Impeccable Food”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The use of local produce and products is very impressive. My husband had the Chicken Wings. The XL wings were presented in a row standing up,sprinkled with greens and peppers. He had the sauce on the side, so I gave it a try. I'm still craving that rich unique flavor honey, ginger, cumin, and many other unusual spices. YUM! I got a Veggie Taco and a Chorizo Taco, both were outstanding! Everything was very fresh. The concoctions of sauces are impeccable. Something you might expect from a fine dining fusion restaurant, but this is a casual contemporary diner. Fork in the Road puts out an outstanding gourmet meal for a great price.

• Visited January 2013
Lansing, Michigan
“Could be much better”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

From a truck to a building, it was time to try this old "tastee freeze location" i have always known.First, I love soups of all sorts. The couple soup selections seem to be awesome but a few more would be nice. The taste of my soup was awesome.My first problem were the prices are a little high especially when my soup bowl is not full when presented....about 3/4. Also, a piece of bread, any, should be served with the soup. It was not. Drink prices are too high. My pulled pork sandwhich was very thin and not of good proportion to the price. Food seems fresh.I can usually eat at 1/2 the price for what i ordered and i realize that the quality is probably superior to that but i think that FITR is close but needs work.

• Visited November 2012
Lansing, Michigan
“OK, but not great”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We had heard many friends speak of the local quality of Fork In the Road. It is true, FITR is doing as much as possible with local farms, and smoke their own meat right there in the parking lot. There is a VERY LIMITED menu each day. Also, while I am all about supporting local, non-chain restaurants, this was quite expensive for what we received. It is also a very small space, so go early for lunch or have a very long wait. The sandwich was tasty, but the artisan bread was toasted and very hard. Not really any kind of side with it, except a 2 tablespoon portion of red cabbage slaw, which was tasty. Drinks are very expensive, although I did enjoy the root beer. With Soup Spoon Cafe right downtown, I will probably not return to FITR.

• Visited October 2012