“Clean rooms, comfortable beds”

Red Roof Inn Lansing West
Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in Lansing
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

I spent two nights here over the weekend. I stayed in a different room the second night. The rooms have been recently renovated. The carpet was celeb and fresh. The beds seemed to be new. They were very comfortable. Flat screen TV's. one of the nicer Red Roof inns. Friendly staff. I would have like the price to be a little less, but I guess we always want that. :) I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank John L
Jennifer T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lansing West, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thank you very much for your visit and review. We are also very happy with our new renovated product and I'm glad you also enjoyed the upgraded TV's, beds, and carpet. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stay in hotels frequently. I have never seen a hotel maintained as well as the Red Roof inn in Lansing. They just put in flat screen tv s and new pillows and now they replaced the beds. They are extremely comfortable and high off the floor which is a bonus. New carpet and paint as well. Always very clean and the staff is grate. I just love this place.

Room Tip: I like the west side. You can see a nice sunset.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Jennifer T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lansing West, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review, I'm very pleased you have enjoyed your stays here. We love having you stay with us! Thank you for your loyal and consistant business. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My Mom and I really enjoyed our one night stay the Red Roof Inn In Lansing West. The room was very clean, the refrigerator and microwave came in very handy. The location had many restaurants to chose from. We had a wonderful restful stay. Whenever I am come to Lansing in the future I will book the Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lansing West, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Thank you very much for the kind response. I'm very happy to hear you and your mother had a restful stay and you enjoyed the clean room. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This Red Roof Inn has definitely been the best I have stayed in. It is surrounded by trees with in private street, close to a variety of restaurants, nice clean remodeled rooms, and a front desk staff that always greet you with a smile and take the time to make the stay a pleasant experience. Thanks to the staff I now have a RediCard rewards membership that racks up points every time I stay, On my way to free stay

Room Tip: Front rooms on the second floor have the best view
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Jennifer T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lansing West, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you so much for your review on our location. We loved having you stay with us and wish you all the best. I will be sure to share this with the rest of the team. Thank you again!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

This hotel was very clean and modernized. The newly renovated rooms were a welcome surprise. All the rooms now have brand new beds and flat screen tv's. The staff was amazing. They were very knowledgeable about the area and very pleasant to talk with. Everyone was really friendly.

2  Thank jrjisus
Jennifer T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lansing West, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review the Lansing West location. I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed the new upgrades in the room. I will be sure to share your thoughts with the team. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Nice place, remodeled and very decent for the price. It was clean and maid staff was very nice along with front desk. I will stay there again when I return for Michigan State University trips. I got their best room, all was clean and nice. I forgot my power cord for a medical device of mine I had left in my room. Didn't discover it until later Saturday night when I returned to the Chicago Area. Maid staff had found it, turned it into front desk and they mailed it back to me at my home address. Now that was great!! Thank you very, very much!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Jennifer T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lansing West, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Lansing West location. I'm so happy to hear your stay was good and your room was clean. I'm also glad to hear you recieved your cord, it was my pleasure to mail that to you! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I was worried after booking this hotel from the negative reviews. I wasn't expecting anything special when I checked-in but was pleasantly surprised at the room. It was clean and the tv was pretty good. My only negative was that online the check-in time states 1pm but when I tried checking in at 4:15pm I was told my room was not ready and to come back in an hour or so. That's not acceptable due to me having a set time schedule that I was on, I had an hour to kill and had to waste my gas driving around trying to waste time. but overall for the price I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Jennifer T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lansing West, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Lansing West location. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, I am also very sorry you had to wait past official check in time. We have been very busy during our peak season, and some times run behind our cleaning schedule. Thank you again for your time.