Red Roof Inn Lansing East
Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU(Lansing)(Great Value!)
$57
SpringHill Suites
$106
$150
Radisson
All reviewsroom was cleanspecial thanksking bedstayed one nightmsulopezzulemahighwayconveniencechannelsstate
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have stayed there often in the last year. The location is terrific to get around the area and the staff always go out of there way to help with directions or anything you may need. I love my little bagged snack and will always recommend this hotel for a comfortable room with lots of space.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times,as I travel for work.Everyone in the office, housekeeping have always made me feel like my comfort is their top priority! Anytime I am in the area this is the ONLY place I stay!!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Very reasonable rate. Convenient location. Clean rooms with fuctional layout. Complimentary breakfast packaged for on the go pick up. Very thoughtful. There are lots of facilities available with the menioned amenities. The staff is what makes this property exceptional. I had scouted this property out before staying there (as I knew I had upcoming work in the area). Jennifer was the front desk agent who answered all of my questions quickly and arranged for a personalized tour of one of the rooms for me. Upon check in she was able to take care of all of my specific requests. I was welcomed into my room with HEAT. It was 9 degrees outside. A WONDERFUL touch of the room being ready for occupancy. When you stay away from home you expect a clean room ect. BUT the little extras that the staff goes above and beyond is what makes me want to stay there again. Everyone I encountered was friendly and welcoming.
Beautiful combination of everything and a good value. Thank You Jennifer, gentleman who gave me the room tour, and cleaning staff for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jane N
Reviewed November 30, 2011

The staff was very helpful. The room was nice and clean. I have stayed here a few times this past month and each time i had a very pleasant experience. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank DAN D
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Wonderful complimentary breakfast with coffee, wonderful staff, helped me shovel out my car after big storm. always nice to see them!

Room Tip: all of them are good
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business