1,197 results
All reviews cellar bar leisure facilities fairways restaurant leisure club steam room and sauna dual carriageway restaurant staff course dinner road noise wedding party waiting staff one night stay bed and breakfast plenty of parking wedding reception function room good nights sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was my first visit to the hotel's restaurant in several years. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the service prompt and nothing that we asked for was too much trouble. The food was of a very high standard, well presented and most enjoyable. The only reason for not giving a maximum rating was the price of the pre-meal drinks - £9.10 for a 'medium' (250ml) galss of Rose wine was a little overpriced, I felt.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
vivianamoroni, Guest Services Manager at Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your valuable comments on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your experience at our "Fairways" Restaurant and your comments and feedback will be passed on to the team who will be happy to hear.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed May 7, 2019

My sons wedding & reception held here this month. I was very happy with everything. The hotel is nice & clean, pleasant helpful staff, nice atmosphere. The chapel is beautiful & the grounds great for photos.

My only problem was the bed in room 207 was very firm, I slept very badly but having spoken with the rest of my family it seems there should have been a topper on the mattress & there was not. If it had been on I would have been so very happy!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
vivianamoroni, Guest Services Manager at Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing about your experience at The Windmill Village Hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to read that you had a good time and liked your experience however I wish you would have informed us about your mattress issue as we could have resolved that for you immediately.

I look forward to welcome you back in the future,

Reviewed May 7, 2019

This is now the third time I have visited this hotel which is a much cheaper option if you are at the NEC as it is only 15 minutes away. Everything is good about this hotel which is in the middle of a golf course

Room tip: Better in the main hotel rather than the stables where the rooms are quite small
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to read that you enjoy to stay with us and I am happy to keep welcoming you back.

Rest assured that your comments will be passed on to the entire team.

Looking forward to see you back,

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Came here today with my mother and sister in law staff were all very friendly especially poala and Vivian and the young lad that bought our drinks as soon as we arrived we felt very welcomed was booked in for a facial and back massage but was unable to have back massage as I had had a cesarean section under 12 months ago was little disappointed at first but the masseuse said I could have legs arms hand and foot massage instead so was very happy with that she was very professional I felt totally relaxed pool was lovely and warm only downside not many sun beds but overall a very lovely experience the lunch was amazing I’ve gotta say it was the best burger and chips I’ve ever tasted can’t wait to come back again the restraunt staff were very welcoming too thank you for such a relaxing day keep up the good work

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
vivianamoroni, Guest Services Manager at Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your positive experience on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to hear that you had a great time spending your day with us and that you enjoyed your treatments and experience.

I will be looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 26, 2019

Disappointed in this hotel in respect of customer service and professionalism.

Visiting and overnight room booked for a family wedding and birthday treat next day. Standard room booked months ago to include pet dog. Arrived at hotel and room not availalble for checking-in on time. I had to arranged for dog to stay elsewhere off site as not part of the wedding. No where to leave belongings apart from own car. Finally checked-in to room 3+ hours late in between wedding and reception. Standard room is basic but accomodating. Possibly because used for visitors with pets.
For a hotel with a beautiful backdrop setting the customer service let them down.
Breakfast was varied and good.

Staff communication on day not good which continued to followig day. When checking-out promised I would recieve a telephone call in a couple of days, because it was Easter weekend, to discuss issues/complaint. I telephoned hotel 5 days later to chase up.

Date of stay: April 2019