1,185 results
All reviews cellar bar leisure facilities fairways restaurant leisure club steam room and sauna dual carriageway restaurant staff course dinner road noise waiting staff wedding venue one night stay bed and breakfast wedding reception plenty of parking function room good nights sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights and was a great stay . Parking is tight at times , hotel staff could be a little more clued up but rooms were brilliant and breakfast was delightful . A great stay , highly recommended .

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank mustafa106
vivianamoroni, Guest Services Manager at Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am glad that you had a good experience while with us , your comments will be passed on and shared with all our team.

I hope to welcome you back soon at The Windmill Village Hotel.

Reviewed April 12, 2019

A comfortable and quiet hotel. We had beautiful Elemis toiletries in the bathroom on the first night and cheap poor quality ones on the second night which was baffling and disappointing. The breakfast was good.

Date of stay: April 2019
vivianamoroni, Guest Services Manager at Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to read that you liked your stay however I am puzzled by the comment regarding your toiletries change on the second night as we only provide Elemis in certain room's category.
Rest assured that your comment will be passed on and discussed with the relevant department.

I hope to welcome you back soon at The Windmill Village Hotel.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

Overall a very good hotel. The food wasn’t as good as my last visit and there were some issues with my booking (as in when I tried to make the booking the phone was answered on reception by someone who struggled with English and told me she was too busy to take a booking.
I requested that for our breakfast on the Friday we could be joined by 2 other couples and the request was accepted, but the breakfast we received wasn’t good at all, eggs were undercooked and when I explained this, all we got was a mere apology.
The rooms are lovely and the golf course is immaculate, I was just disappointed with the food on this occasion.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
vivianamoroni, Guest Services Manager at Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to read that you like our hotel and some of the facilities we offer however I am concerned to read about the challenges encountered during your stay and I apologise about that.
Your comments will be passed on and discussed with the relevant departments and used to improve in order to deliver better experiences in the future.

I hope to see you back soon at The Windmill Village Hotel ,

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Stayed here for a wedding , lovely hotel in an executive room very nice. Best bed we have slept in. Leisure facilities very good, breakfast good. Our view was of the golf course and lake very nice. Receptionists were very friendly and helpful we would have o problems coming back.Drinks prices as normal in hotels are over the top but for a one off at a wedding we enjoyed it.

Room tip: Upgrade to and executive room for a few small extras
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
vivianamoroni, Guest Services Manager at Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving a feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your positive stay with us at The Windmill Village Hotel.

Your comments will be shared with the team and they will be thrilled to hear.

I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Thank you all at windmill village. I came with my daughter as a gift for my 50th. Didn't know what to expect as I've never been to a spa. Every member of staff from checking into room, checking into spa, treatments and restaurant and bar, were friendly, happy and attentive. I absolutely loved my night away with my daughter. Relaxing, clean, friendly, happy place to stay and relax.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read about your positive experience and compliments regarding our staff at The Windmill Village Hotel.

I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.