The White Rabbit Inn B&B
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Lakeside
See available hotels
Lakeside Inn(Lakeside)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Four Winds Casino Resort(New Buffalo)
View Hotel
Marina Grand Resort(New Buffalo)
Comfort Inn(New Buffalo)
View Hotel
All reviewswarren dunespatio with chairslive entertainmentnice settingfew minutes driveget awaybagelswoodswineriescabincorndvdlakebuffalo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I spent two nights here over the summer and had a wonderful time. The room was spacious and the jacuzzi tub was especially nice. There are a lot of choices for breakfast, though none of them are hot. AJ has the perfect level of welcome without being over the top. There is complimentary water and soda in the main room.

Walking distance to the beach and a short drive to the Warren Dunes.

We had a fantastic time here and plan to go back again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We were very skeptical after reading the reviews of this inn. However, it is surrounded by woods in a lovely setting and the room was comfortable with a very nice bathroom and jacuzzi bath tub. The spread on the bed needed replacing and one wall needed to be cleaned or painted. Other than that, the bed was comfortable and the bedding was clean and nice.We enjoyed having the small refrigerator in the room. While they offered only a continental breakfast, the pastries were awesome, the coffee good, and there was fresh bluberries and jam as well as yougurt. For the price, it was a good value and located conveiently to the beaches and wineries.There is a nice little patio off the room.

Room Tip: The lower priced room was fine for a couple.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jwelhwel
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We went on a whim for a get-away from Chicago. The price was right at the time, though in retrospect it was more than it should've been. I'll agree with everyone that A.J. is SUPER friendly and makes you feel very at home. Tons of movies and free popcorn, refreshments. 24 hour access to all of that by way of a code at the door.
The downside - the room is old and run down. musky, stains on carpet. Our room (the least expensive) was an "adjoined" room, so we could hear everything our neighbors did, which included tv, coughing, talking and farting.
I'd love to say that I would go back, but really I can't see myself spending the money for that again. Sorry A.J. - it just needs some loving care. Paint job, new carpet, etc. Also, the breakfast was what I could've gotten at a continental breakfast, not a B&B.

Room Tip: Don't choose the cheapest room if you're looking for privacy.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2012

My husband and I take several (3-5) overnight "get away" trips each year and we usually stay in B&B's. We stayed in the larger of the 2 "cabins" and at $200/night, it was one of the more expensive places we have stayed. I wish I could say it was worth the price, but in all honesty, I can't. We really liked the large space and cabin-like decor. My two main issues were that the furniture is definitely not new, the couch even had a fist sized hole in it. Also, the "private" hot tub is NOT private during the winter months. The owners house is only about 100 yrds behind the cabins and is plainly visible through the leafless trees. Chatting with the owner and guest at breaksfast was nice though.

Room Tip: If you want a truly a private hot jub, stay in the smaller cabin. Also, the place is pet friendly.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The proprietor, AJ, is a big-hearted guy with tons of helpful information about the area; very welcoming but lets you feel as though the place is yours, respects your privacy. Offers tons of videos to take to your cabin. The cabins themselves are cozy while being ample, with giant hot tubs out back where you can relax with a full sense of privacy. Dogs are welcome.

It's not a family place--must be 21 and older to stay. Makes it just right for adults who want to get away and explore an amazingly lovely part of western Michigan. Very close to the lake and the woods, with some very fine eateries close by.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends