“High Price/Low Taste Ice-Cream”
Review of Eva's Dairy Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Eva's Dairy Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Lake Orion
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Not the best experience. High price and the quality of ice-cream and service were poor. Also felt the parking lot was unsafe for customers since we were lined up between parked cars and into the driving path of cars.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This was a summer tradition until the quality of the icecream went down. There was a time that the parking lot was so full you had to park across the street. Stale nuts were used, and when I asked for Fresh nuts to replace what was on my treat, I was told all the nuts were stale. I want to have my money back so I could order something else and was told that they would not refund my money. I only took one bite! It is not like I ate half of it and then wanted my money back. I no longer order ice cream here.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

for many years this place hace always provided summer treats the hard ice cream bananna splits and peanut butter shakes are my favorites but they probably weigh a pound or two each but everthing there is great

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The locals of Lake Orion all flock to Eva's the minute it opens in the Spring. They have great "Blizzard" type treats that the kids LOVE, and the typical ice cream treat fare. Parking is tight, but park in the empty building's parking lot next to it and walk over and getting out is much easier. Who doesn't like an ice cream joint?

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Love Eva's! It's the quintessential ice cream stand experience. Good prices, friendly service, great icecream. I love the Rice Krispie Treat Cyclone the best! But the Cocolate Covered Cherry Cyclone is a close second!