“Great Food & Drinks”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2019

The filet mignon and baked sweet potatoes are terrific. We've enjoyed their draft beers and speciality cocktails. Serving staff is always friendly and accommodating. We'll be back again and again.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

I took my son and his twins out for their birthday celebrations. Twins were born on his birthday. My son wanted prime rib and not too many restaurants offer prime rib. We used the call ahead feature and it reduced our waiting from 45 minutes to 15 minutes. The shorter wait time was nice when you have children in the party. When I called, I also requested prime rib be reserved for us. Some restaurants run out of prime rib fairly early. We both ordered prime rib and were quite happy with our choice. We also upgraded our salads to their premium strawberry pecan salad. It was well worth the $1.99 upgrade. As a surprise, the waitress brought the three birthday people a chocolate sundae with a candle. It was a nice gesture and ending to our birthday celebration(s). I would recommend this restaurant to others. Remember to use the call ahead seating during the busy or more popular restaurant times.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Were seated within minutes. The server was pleasant and attentive. I ordered the ribeye and wife ordered the 6 oz fillet both with excellent baked potatoes. The chopped salad was fresh and ordered blue cheese dressing on side. Had a very good quantity and quality if you wanted to use it all.
The steaks were cooked medium as ordered ,pink centre as described in menu.
Would go back just a little noisy at first.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Our food is always good. There is one of the waitstaff that has been at the Auburn Hills location since they opened and she is so nice and cheerful. We always like getting her as she does a very good job.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2019

We arrived and found peanut shells on the floor. Good ol' down home steak place. I ordered the new york, and was a little dissapointed at the chewyness of it. I expected a tender steak. The service was very good though, they gave me a new steak and the old one to take home to my dog!

Date of visit: November 2018