“Fast Freindly Service and Good Food”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #21 of 78 Restaurants in Lake Orion
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My usual Panera location lived up to my expectations as usual. Good, fresh food and great service. And the free wifi!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

great atmosphere, clean, good food, friendly counter staff and preparers. overall, one of my favorite panera locations!

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for Breakfast. Restaurant was quite busy!! Loved that the staff made some slight modifications to my order, without making it seem like I was causing a problem! This Panera also makes the areas best Frontaga Chicken, too!!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Panera Bread cannot be beat. Great menu, hot soups with a nice variety, and of course the homemade breads for their sandwiches. Never dissatisfied.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I barely found a table.. It is annoying to get the last table when so many people are just there for the free wifi. I think I literally got the last table. I am glad I was by myself and not with anyone else, so I could sit at the one open table. Crowded!! Food was good, several people seemed to be in training.