Red Roof Inn & Suites - Lake Orion/Auburn Hills
$100
$91
Priceline
$84
Comfort Suites Auburn Hills(Auburn Hills)(Great Value!)
$100
ComfortSuites
$119
$141
$135
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshuttle serviceauburn hillsconcert venueaffordable place to stayparking lotindoor poolbath towelsboth morningsone night staytoilet papergreat weekenda great staywaffle makerbagelsthe room was nicefront desk clerkexercise room
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I rented out the conference room for my sister's bridal shower. It was for a reasonable rate. The staff was beyond helpful; getting ice, changing garbage's, rearranging tables, offering to help carry in food etc., and offered to help carry out my sisters gifts. They even made fresh coffee and brought the carafe's right into the room so the guests didn't have to go to the lobby.
We were allowed to hang a banner on the wall, the room was well lit and the temperature very comfortable. The room, tables chairs, and linens were clean. They also allowed us to use the "bell-hop" cart to get things in and out of the cars to the room.
I will definitely keep the Palace Inn in mind the next time I am hosting a large function.
Debbie who set up the reservation with me, and gave me a walk through of the room was great.
Nadia and J'Sun who were working the day of the bridal shower were beyond accommodating.
Thanks again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lindsay B
PalaceInnLakeOrion, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites - Lake Orion/Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of the use of the conference room. We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us and that the staff was accommodating to you and your party. Providing excellent customer service is something our staff takes pride in, so your feedback is highly valued. We hope to see you again soon!

Thank You Again!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Stayed for a wedding and forgot a belt. Went to the desk and was given a lift to buy one 15 minutes before our shuttle left for the wedding venue. The room was excellant, breakfast pretty good and the service was top notch! Having "G's" pizzaria & Bar right next door was nice.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank gary a

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for your generous feedback on your stay at the hotel. We understand that weddings can be a hectic time and we are delighted that we could help you! It was a pleasure to assist you in finding your last night needs. We are pleased that you found your overall stay to be pleasant! Next time please be sure to check out our indoor heated pool as well, open from 7am-11pm!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Palace Inn and was very please with the service there. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will most definitely go back there again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LadyGoss7

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the pleasant comments your wrote about the Palace Inn. We take pride in providing our guests with friendly service and providing a welcoming and comfortable stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Room was dirty had to clean our self stuff was rude had to talk to them three times about the ppl in the room above us who stomped around all night long no one came to our door to ask if we needed anything pool was dirty there was bugs and hair floating in the water bathroom door handle needed to be fixed never did anyone come to fix it the price was high for a room thats the size of a room at motel 6 the last two times I stayed price was lower for a much bigger room overall our stay was the worst we have ever had at ANY hotel

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Anna281983

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of the hotel. We address each situation promptly and personally. We apologize that your stay was not as comfortable as you would have liked. We hope that you enjoyed your stay the second time around with us. We have been remodeling and updating the hotel during the 2012 year and we invite you come stay with us again!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

This was by far the worst place I have ever stayed. From the moment I checked in until the moment I checked out. AWFUL!! When I arrived @ 3pm my room wasn't clean, the entire hotel had no hot water and they were very disorganized. I attended a wedding with shuttle service provided by the motel, the shuttle to the wedding was 15 min late and I had to wait over a hour for a shuttle ride back to the hotel! They did agree to give us a discount for the poor service, however when I checked out they refused to give me a discount because I had booked through the website! Awful place, awful staff. Save your money and go to another hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bobbie D

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay at the Palace Inn. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. It is our policy to provide each guest with quality service, we sincerely apologize if a few details were overlooked. In regards to the discount, unfortunately, there are different policies for online booking. Again we apologize for the inconvenience and we hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Palace Inn Management