“I've never had a bad meal here”
Review of Sagebrush Cantina

Sagebrush Cantina
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Lake Orion
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My wife and I love Sagebrush.
From the basket of nacho chips and dips to the chill soup to the entree, just a great meal.
It's always crowded with a bit of a wait for a reason.
My wife loves the chicken enchiladas so much, that when she was going through chemo, the only thing she wanted when she was able to eat were their chicken enchiladas. So I'd stop by after work to grab a couple for her.

The Super Burrito is HUGE!

This is our favorite Mexican restaurant in Michigan.

There are newer reviews for Sagebrush Cantina

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Great fajitas and margaritas

Been here numerous times. Always great. Call ahead two hours to cut your wait time in half!!.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

If you enjoy Hispanic food and drink you will love this restaurant. Weekend waiting lines are a given - it is that popular. Value for money is excellent and the service is very good. The staff are very efficient and the atmosphere is very "friendly". It is the "in place" for the 20 to 50 crowd who come from a 25 mile radius just to enjoy the cuisine and ambience.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Food is very fresh and large portions. Weekends have long waiting times, but you could call ahead. We try to go for lunch or during the week so we don't have to wait. The food and service are usually very good. It's a must if you like Mexican food.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

They have very good and a great atmosphere. I have always enjoyed the meals I get, but the wait for dinner can be a major problem. My wife and I stop in for lunch every few weeks. She enjoys the steak fajitas and I like the taco salad and enchiladas.