“Cool tasting room!”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Cool tasting room!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

OK, I like the small of wood and leather. This was my favorite tasting room. The wines were pleasant and affordable. We sat indoor because it was so nice. The outside patio is really pleasant too. Friendly staff with young children who were doing their best to contribute in a way that showed the family nature of the business. The tastings were 5 for $5.

Visited July 2014

Detroit, Michigan
206 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 226 helpful votes
“Good Wine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Good place to stop by. Loved the building and liked wine. Had a few, couple of them were very good. The thing about wine is its different for everyone. Give them a try.

Visited June 2014
Highland, Michigan
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“My favorite Michigan winery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you're touring the wineries in the Leelanau Peninsula, make sure you stop by 45 North! My husband and I have toured this wine area three times now, and each time 45 North has been my favorite. The wines are great, and the service is wonderful. Very friendly and laid-back atmosphere. We prefer doing the winery tour in the off-season (fall or spring) to avoid large crowds and to enjoy more personal service.

Visited May 2014
Warsaw, Indiana
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Selection of Wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

This was the last winery we visited to taste their wines. I found I liked more of their wines than I did at any of the other wineries we had visited. The host for wine tasting was very knowledgeable and made great suggestions.

Be sure to have a good GPS guide to find this place. Signs to the winery were hard to find. Right off 204 about 1/4 mile.

Visited May 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Always treated well”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I must admit that 45 North is one of my favorite Leelanau wineries. The tasting room is fun and the service is outstanding. The sommeliers are helpful and generous.
Wine selection is wide. Broad selection for every taste.
Plenty of room and parking.