“Good Wine”
Review of 45 North Vineyard

45 North Vineyard
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Good place to stop by. Loved the building and liked wine. Had a few, couple of them were very good. The thing about wine is its different for everyone. Give them a try.

There are newer reviews for 45 North Vineyard

Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you're touring the wineries in the Leelanau Peninsula, make sure you stop by 45 North! My husband and I have toured this wine area three times now, and each time 45 North has been my favorite. The wines are great, and the service is wonderful. Very friendly and laid-back atmosphere. We prefer doing the winery tour in the off-season (fall or spring) to avoid large crowds and to enjoy more personal service.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

This was the last winery we visited to taste their wines. I found I liked more of their wines than I did at any of the other wineries we had visited. The host for wine tasting was very knowledgeable and made great suggestions.

Be sure to have a good GPS guide to find this place. Signs to the winery were hard to find. Right off 204 about 1/4 mile.

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I must admit that 45 North is one of my favorite Leelanau wineries. The tasting room is fun and the service is outstanding. The sommeliers are helpful and generous.
Wine selection is wide. Broad selection for every taste.
Plenty of room and parking.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Sign states they open at noon. We arrived at 12:35 P.M. to find 1 car, lights on, purse on the counter, but door locked. We then tried to call. No answer, but someone finally unlocked the door.

Decor is rustic trendy. We had a great tasting experience and the staff was friendly and knowledgable. We will be back. Hopefully the door won't be locked next time!