“Great stay option next to Disney”
Pool.JPG Kitchen
Floor Plan
WP Tennis
Clubhouse at Night
Clubhouse
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay option next to Disney”
Reviewed April 7, 2011 for a stay in December 2010
person found this review helpful

The house has every single item you could need. The wi-fi connection is fast and reliable. The 3 rooms are beautiful and very good in size, specially the Master Suite.

The Gated Community is a great place to stay. We felt as it was our second home.

The owner is very pleasant to deal with.

I would stay there again for sure!

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Nottingham
Reviewed November 7, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Your age range 45-54
Brasil
Reviewed July 16, 2010 for a stay in December 2009

“good holiday”
Reviewed June 28, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

The complex met our needs and the check-in proceedure with the information from the owners worked well.
There was plenty of room for a family of 4 and the plunge pool was clean and a great hit with the children.
Our only comments would be some kitchen utensils were poor and there were lots of silk/plastic flowers everywhere which just gather dust. The blinds at all the windows were also very dusty. I would advise plastic/silk flowers are thrown away as they pose no benefit to the accommodation, as it is nicely decorated anyway, they just clutter shelves and bedside cabinets.
But otherwise the rest of the house was clean and tidy and we had a great holiday which was extended due to the volcanic ash! The owners were fantastic and permitted us to stay until we could find a flight home. I assume service relates to this and so gave 5 stars.
We would recommend this house and complex for exploring Orlando.

A TripAdvisor Member
“what you see is what you get”
Reviewed June 23, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

we were a little skeptical about getting a rental house online. However, everything went very smoothly and the Hobson's made the process very easy. The home was exactly what was advertised, down to the Nemo on one of our boys' beds.
The home had plenty of room for my husband and myself and our 3 boys, 2 of which are teens.
Location was great,easy access to everything, but in a quiet out of the way location.
We would highly recommend this home and would use it again for our family.

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Once in a life time Florida!!”
Reviewed June 13, 2010 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

Our holiday was a once in a life time trip. Since I was a little girl I wanted to come to florida and I was not disapponined, it really is 'where dreams come true'. The accommadation was nothing but 5 star, with a magnificant view, fabulous warm pool and the space! The place was so clean and fresh, the unltimate massive king size bed was heaven, the bathrooms were so clean and luxurious. The spectacular grounds it was in, was very secure and safe. We visited the communal pool/area which was ideal for children to have lots of fun. We managed to visit all attractions we wanted to, Disney was just around the corner, we visited Cape Canaveral to see the shuttle, sea world, universal studios and much more. There was so much choice for eating out and just too many things to do and being able to retreat to a peaceful, beautiful house was just perfect and really made our hoilday!

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing