“Family vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mortgageo...
New Jersey
“Unhappy”
Reviewed June 29, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

When we first got there all seemed great. After about an hour that changed. The kids went straight to the pool, it was only about 4 feet deep everywhere. That was no fun. When we went in the kitchen to make dinner, there were ants everywhere, even climbing up the walls. There wasnt a lot of living space either but that could be due to the many bedrooms. At night time those beautiful trees lit up in the yard... yeah, their not lit up. Here's the kicker, while at Disney the next day Loualty Is leaving messages, texting even emailing me. I finally heard the ring, I spoke with them and they informed me that the owner found out I had a dog in the house. First, I disclosed this when I booked the house. Second, the dog is an 8 pound yorkie. Loyalty vacation Homes worked with me wonderfully. We had many phone calls back and forth and they offered another house. We gladly accepted. Here is the "scary" part. The woman that owns the first house has cameras up in the front of the house and at least 2 in the back. They are real time cameras so she can watch you whenever you are outside. When we moved to the 2nd house the housekeeper was still there. She told us she wont even clean that house because the lady sits on her computer all day and watches the tenants. Pretty creepy. If it had not been for my dog, I wouldn't have known we were being watched! Steer clear of this house.

Jul 20, 2017
Hi
we are very unhappy that you had these issues upon arrival. I just want to confirm that the owner has security cameras, only on the outside of the house . She is strictly no pets, and we did not know that you were bringing a pet otherwise we would have definitely told you.
I know we were able to move you, and we are confident that the home you moved to was more suitable. Thank you for your comments
Yvonne
Kathy S
“Family vacation”
Reviewed January 12, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Very nice, clean place to stay. Everything we hoped and more. We had a great family vacation. I would definitely recommend this place.

Jan 13, 2017
Thank you Kathy for your awesome review. We'd love to have you back as our returning guest. Hope you had a safe trip home.

Lola
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome!”
Reviewed January 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Mary (owner) was amazing and the home was perfect! Great for a large group. The home was pretty clean and the pool/hot tub was great! Would stay here again!

Jan 13, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your awesome review! We really appreciate the feedback. Hope you had a safe trip back home.

Lola
Sharon B
Richmond, Virginia
“Awesome Home”
Reviewed December 31, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

This home was a home away from home, every area was very clean. You can tell the owner takes great detail to make your stay Awesome. I brought different items I need to bake for our Christmas dinner, when we arrived, I found out I didn't have to bring a thing, everything I needed was there, down to the mixer. The pool was very clean and the pool area.

Cynthia, Megan, Terri and Ted at Loyalty Inc are the best, the treat you as family. I love these guys! I always stay at 4-5 Star hotels and resorts when I have travel to Florida and other places. When we come to Florida again in 2016 I will be renting this home again, and if its not available, I'm certain Loyalty will have a home to meet our needs with the some High Quality.

The only thing I have to say that I was a little disappointed on was the air conditioning. Could have been a little colder, 68-70

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 12, 2016
Sharon, thank you so much for choosing to stay with Loyalty Vacation Homes! We're glad that you found the home meeting all of your needs and we look forward to having you stay in our home again in the future.
FL
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway
UK
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
ms
Reviewed July 3, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;