“Family vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kathy S
“Family vacation”
Reviewed January 12, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Very nice, clean place to stay. Everything we hoped and more. We had a great family vacation. I would definitely recommend this place.

Jan 13, 2017
Thank you Kathy for your awesome review. We'd love to have you back as our returning guest. Hope you had a safe trip home.

Lola
Journey16...
“Awesome!”
Reviewed January 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Mary (owner) was amazing and the home was perfect! Great for a large group. The home was pretty clean and the pool/hot tub was great! Would stay here again!

Jan 13, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your awesome review! We really appreciate the feedback. Hope you had a safe trip back home.

Lola
Sharon B
Richmond, Virginia
“Awesome Home”
Reviewed December 31, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

This home was a home away from home, every area was very clean. You can tell the owner takes great detail to make your stay Awesome. I brought different items I need to bake for our Christmas dinner, when we arrived, I found out I didn't have to bring a thing, everything I needed was there, down to the mixer. The pool was very clean and the pool area.

Cynthia, Megan, Terri and Ted at Loyalty Inc are the best, the treat you as family. I love these guys! I always stay at 4-5 Star hotels and resorts when I have travel to Florida and other places. When we come to Florida again in 2016 I will be renting this home again, and if its not available, I'm certain Loyalty will have a home to meet our needs with the some High Quality.

The only thing I have to say that I was a little disappointed on was the air conditioning. Could have been a little colder, 68-70

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 12, 2016
Sharon, thank you so much for choosing to stay with Loyalty Vacation Homes! We're glad that you found the home meeting all of your needs and we look forward to having you stay in our home again in the future.
FL
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway
UK
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
ms
Reviewed July 3, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
England
Reviewed September 6, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Sep 6, 2012
That pool IS incredible! Glad you had a good time! Give us a call when you come back again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing