“Great Stay, this company is awesome and Great to...”
other travelers have booked this property
Kitchen of 5 Bedroom Pool Home Dining Area of 5 Bedroom Pool Home
Pool view
Dining by the Pool
Relaxing at the Pool
The Spa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Stay, this company is awesome and Great to Work With!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Great house, great company. Highly recommend them and will use again. Pool was awesome and had sun most of the day and some pool toys where available as well as a pump to blow them up which made for extra fun. Kitchen was well equipped with everything you need. It was extremely hot a humid (100%)for December and air conditioning had a hard time keeping up and everything stayed somewhat moist but we come from a high desert location so it may just have been us. Location is close to everything you need. Having a washer and dryer and a rack for drying wet swimsuits was definitely nice. Only draw back was Master Bed needs new mattress and one set of sheets is pilled extremely bad.

Older travelers
New Orleans LA
Reviewed December 11, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“The home we stayed in at Calabria was great and more than we exp”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

I'm Nana to 4 beautiful grandchildren. We had a family vacation to Disney world in October, 2013 and contacted Orlando Holiday Rental Homes via internet to help with accomodations. I was extremely pleased with conversations, e-mails and video of the home that Holdiay Homes helped me to choose for our vacation. On opeing the door to our rental, my sons (2), daughter-in-love, 4 grands and I were overwhelmed with the cleanliness, the kitchen setup and of course the pool. If I had to have a least thing, it would be to maybe update the linens. The sheets on the bed where I slept were a little old and thin. Other than that, we loved the house and when we vitit Disney again, we will rent through Orlando Holiday again. Have a blessed Holiday season! Nancy Bonner

Navan
Reviewed September 30, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

People with disabilities Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very pleased with our stay!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Everything we read or saw in the pictures was as described. The place was clean, spacious, and in good working condition. It looks small from the outside, but feels large on the inside. I made a mistake in over paying the deposit. Jill was easy to work with and trustworthy. We made arrangements at the local bank to get back the overpaid money. Good people. We look forward to renting again in the future with Orlando Holiday Rental Homes.

billingham uk
Reviewed July 22, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Illinois
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing