“Great fun”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Benfred's Den

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great fun”
Reviewed January 29, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Great place to stay. We stayed for a mom/daughter weekend and had a great time. Close to Disney and easy to access. We would stay again anytime.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Plantsville Connecticut
Reviewed January 27, 2011 for a stay in November 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Management Response
Jan 27, 2011
Hi

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them. I cannot comment personally about whether a bed is comfortable or not, so I sent a survey to all guests who stayed before here and no-one said the beds were uncomfortable. I do apologise though.
Trash is picked up twice a week without fail, so maybe you missed a day.
Glad you had a good time otherwise
Yvonne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing