“Don't stay in a hotel. Highly recommended”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Benfred's Den

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Don't stay in a hotel. Highly recommended”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

It's all good here. Clean, pleasant, responsive management and ownership. Beds a smidge too soft and squeaky. Internet pretty slow, and the neighborhood seems to be in a low signal zone for several different Wireless Internet providers I've tried over the years so don't plan on doing anything demanding. Though of course that's not the point of being here I guess. Pool small, though access to the big clubhouse is just a short walk away. I'd stay here again. Highly recommended

Apr 11, 2013
Chuck,

Thanks for taking a second to tell us about your stay! We pride ourselves in being a mangaement company that is fast and responsive, and we appreicate the compliment! We will let the owners know about the beds and the internet speed.

We look forward to being part of your future vacations!

-The Loyalty Team
A TripAdvisor Member
“Home and location made for a great time”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

This home is located in Windsor Palms which is perfect location to Disney. The home was perfect for us. Would certainly stay here on my next trip.

Mar 31, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your stay! We look forward to being part of your next vacation!

-The Loyalty Team
“Great stay!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

I enjoyed my stay. The home was clean and organized. It appeared just as the photos shown. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The gated community definitely made me feel secure.

“Great fun”
Reviewed January 29, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Great place to stay. We stayed for a mom/daughter weekend and had a great time. Close to Disney and easy to access. We would stay again anytime.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Plantsville Connecticut
Reviewed January 27, 2011 for a stay in November 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Jan 27, 2011
Hi

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them. I cannot comment personally about whether a bed is comfortable or not, so I sent a survey to all guests who stayed before here and no-one said the beds were uncomfortable. I do apologise though.
Trash is picked up twice a week without fail, so maybe you missed a day.
Glad you had a good time otherwise
Yvonne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing