“Unforgettable Family Reunion”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Enchanted Suites

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Unforgettable Family Reunion”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Overall, the experience was very good. I would say excellent but the house was not ready for us upon arrival. They were still cleaning it and we had to wait and also the pool was smaller than it seemed online, not a big deal for the kids Lol!?...The air hockey table and the dart game on the wall in the game room did not work properly. Also, the oven door did not close all the way. But even after all minor incidents we still had a great time with family. The kids had a blast, see the last picture?...the house was very cleaned which was a huge deal for all of us. The family had plenty of space and we loved the fact that the kids could explore the neighborhood because it was gated and secured. My oldest son and daughter who were visiting absolutely loved the place as you can see in the first and second pictures. Last, it was near shops and restaurants. We would definitely stay here for the third time and/or recommend it to our friends. Thank you Loyalty homes for an unforgettable vacation and family reunion!!!

Date of stay: June 2013
“Would Come again”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

My family of 10 and I loved this place. The only reason I gave it a four star was because the oven door wouldn't close, the grill was not working just right, and the washer had our clothes smelling musty. Otherwise, it was clean, comfortable, and it had everything we wanted. We all agreed that we would stay here again. I think the pool was the biggest hit. It was nice and clean. Also, Loyalty was great to work with to make our stay as nice as possible.

Date of stay: June 2013
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

We just returned from a Disney/Universal vacation week and had an excellent experience staying at Enchanted Suites. All together, we were 6 adults and 6 children; 12 highly-opinionated folks and we all found the house even better than expected. The location made getting to and from the parks a breeze. It was especially nice getting to escape the parks during the mid-day madness to enjoy a nap or a swim "at home" (as the kids called it) and then return to the parks in the evening. We would gladly book this house again and would be happy to rent again from Loyalty-- they made everything easy and enjoyable.

Date of stay: April 2013
Apr 10, 2013
We are so happy to hear that your group of "highly opinionated" people were pleased with their stay in Enchanted Suites. It says a lot when the kids refer to it as "their home," and we are so glad they felt that way! We look forward to being part of your vacation next time!
“Great Time!”
Reviewed March 16, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Enchanted Suites. We had 4 family groups and there was plenty of room for everybody. I especially liked the layout of the home because it allowed us all to play, eat,and laugh without feeling like we were all on top of one another. The game room and t.v. in the children's room was terrific. My children enjoyed it as well as the upstairs computer. The only negative was the big screen t.v.---the picture screen went out the second night during our stay and we had to wait for the owners to ok the purchase of a new television set. Unfortunately, this didn't happen until after we left. But it didn't dampen our spirits too much. We loved the house and will definitely plan to vacation with Loyalty Homes again. Oh, I'd also like to mention that the headboards in the children's superhero bedroom isn't too secure. I noticed this when one of my children tried bouncing on the bed. But once again I'd like to say we loved the house...much better than staying in a hotel. Enchanted Suites looked much the same as it did on the website.:o) The neighborhood was great and we were only minutes from Disney. Good time had by all!

Date of stay: December 2011
Mar 16, 2012
We were very pleased that the Schultz family chose to stay with us and are happy that they enjoyed their stay. As a follow up to a couple of the comments, it should be noted that the owners worked very hard to obtain service on a relatively new big screen television that was still under warranty. After the second failed promise by the warranty firm to fix the set, the owners had a “rental” television brought into the home for guests to use. Unfortunately, neither the “rental” set, nor the brand new replacement television arrived during the Schultz stay. The owners do apologize for that inconvenience. Also, the superhero headboards have been firmly re-secured. Thank you for your patience and thank you again for staying at Enchanted Suites. We hope you return again soon!!
“spacious & relaxing”
Reviewed August 24, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

we were two famalies of 4 - and found the villa spacious & relaxing. We particularly enjoyed the pool & games room.

Date of stay: August 2011
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed July 24, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Enchanted Suites is a wonderful home giving spaces for teenagers and young children alike. We as parents enjoyed the Master Suite. The ride into the parks was quick and easy. We used the pool and jacuzzi each night after spending our days at the parks. The inside of the home gave plenty of space for all to enjoy. My 4 year old loved her princess room and the 15 year olds loved having their own bedrooms with attached baths. The home was amazing with all of it's little personal touches making you feel completely at home. Will definitely be returning at some point. Loyalty Homes was also very helpful and went out of their way to make sure that our vacation was special and memorable. Thanks Diana at Loyalty Homes for all of your help both before and during our vacation!

Date of stay: July 2011
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
“Awesome Time!”
Reviewed July 8, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

This was the first time we stayed in a timeshare unit and I must say what a great time we all had. Everyone agrees we will be back. Thank-you Loyalty family from the Nix Family.

Date of stay: June 2011
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Jul 8, 2011
Hello Nix Family,

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know that you had a great time in Enchanted Suites. I would like to clarify that this house is not a timeshare unit. Loyalty rents privately- owned vacation rental homes. We look forward to seeing your group in the future. Sincerely, Loyalty Vacation Homes
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing