“Great Time, Great House”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Time, Great House”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Loyalty Homes worked with us to accommodate a varied group. I appreciate all of their communication. The house was wonderful and perfect for us. The location was the best we have had (we have been taking groups to Disney for 25 years). Over all, it was one of the best trips that we have taken. If I had one gripe, it would be the difficult to work tv/entertainment system. It took us two days to figure it out and we had teenagers with us :) That being said, its really not a bad gripe and again we had a great time.

“Fabulous Florida accomodation”
Reviewed March 1, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

We came to Tinkerbell's late afternoon on February 6th, 2012. Was pleased with the security of the community and the house was all we could have asked for and more. The rooms were spacious and clean. The bed/baths were beautifully decorated, particularly the downstairs king suite. The family room/kitchen was so functional for our group of 11 and the heated pool/hot tub was the best. We used it every single day.

The location was so great for us as our main focus for this trip was WDW. Stores and restaurants were close by and plentiful.

The only negatives, and they were a very minor detail and in no way had any impact on our vacation were: electronics did not work in all rooms. It might have been nice to have someone check that before we came. Dish count was off, example, less mugs available than showing on the count. Barbeque was very dirty but we did not need to use it.

We used the playroom almost every day (except for the two very cold days) and it was enjoyed by both children and adults.

We barely used the living/dining area except as a catch all coming in and out. The couch in the family room was amazing. Took advantage of the laundry facilities and were glad to have them.

All in all, I cannot say enough about our stay at Tinkerbell's. We absolutely loved every minute. The extra we paid to heat the pool was worth every single penny and although we had a few walks in the community, everything we needed to entertain was right in the house.

Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
St. Martinville
Reviewed January 2, 2012 for a stay in November 2011

A TripAdvisor Member
“Outstanding would stay again”
Reviewed January 27, 2011 for a stay in November 2010

perfect trip excellent accomadations, many rooms were suites with own bathrooms, clean lots of extras to make it comfortable

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
lakewood nj
Reviewed September 1, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34

Reviewed July 11, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing