Lovely place to stay, the villa is just like the photos and better, and a lot bigger then it looks in the pictures. Enjoyed having the best of two worlds your own place to stay and swim but the added extras of the complex with an amazing lazy river where we spend most of our holidays when not at the theme parks. High recommend and would stay again. There is work going on to expand the complex but it doesn't affect this property as all the houses around it are complete.
- Location is perfect to Disney parks about 20 minutes driving distance
- The house is perfectly as advertised in the pictures.
- It is a new townhouse,, every thing looks new ( furniture, kitchen etc..)
- We did not use the swimming pool, though it looks nice and totally private.. We did not use it for two reasons: upon arrival we find out that we need to call 48 hours in advance to have it preheated ( fees apply), the other reason is that , the resort swimming pool is wonderful,, my kids enjoyed it ,, it feels like a water park !
- No baby cribs...it is offered for fees upon request, I ended bringing my child's (Pack 'n Play)...It would be great if they offer free Pack 'n Play!
- We were provided with the code to enter the house from the front door , however the car's parking is at the back door ( which could be locked/unlocked from inside the home), so each time we out the home and lock the doors, we needed to walk to the front door to get in..it was not bad/long walk,, but it would be convenient if a key was provided to access the back door
Over all it was a wonderful stay , in a nice , clean house and a beautiful new resort , which is safe and gated.... We would definitely go back to stay in this home gain and I would recommended it to friends and family with no hesitation...
Recently my family had the pleasure to stay at this townhouse.. The week was perfect and the house was amazing. The pictures/advertisement did this wonderful place justice! The entire home and resort were beautiful and the family had a great time.The parks were close.. and when we wanted to sit back and relax..the resort was awesome as we sat by the pool and enjoyed a snack/drinks. great time!
I stayed at this amazing, beautiful and fun filled home had just as much fun here as we did in the parks !! Enjoying pina coladas on the lazy river was relaxing ! Not shelling out quarters to the kids because the gameroom was FREE and updated with great arcade games was fantastic !! The home was truly immaculate and had all the amentites and extras for a memorable time . I will be saving this place for future visits , I will be back !! Such a great time !!
If your looking for your home away from home this is it! They have every amenity that you can think of. Wether your looking to do the parks or stay in and enjoy the resort feel this condo has it all. It is beautifully decorated and very cozy. They are very close to all of the Disney parks. If your looking for a great place to stay while visiting the Orlando area I would definitely choose this condo at the Splendid Windsor Home at Four Corners.
We had the opportunity to stay at this brand new town home and it is truly beautiful. The owners thought of everything you could possibly need and them some. We enjoyed the family room on quiet nights playing games and watching movies.. We enjoyed late night swims in our very own private pool. There is something for everyone whether you are young or old, single or married with children ! You truly do not even have to leave the Resort if you didn't want to ! It was great to have all the luxuries of a home while on vacation. We deff give double thumbs up on this one and we can't wait to return this April too !