“Good Lunch”

Panera Bread
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Kentwood
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised to see how quickly our food was brought out to us. I tried for the first time the Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup Bowl, and it was fabulous! Also, I ended up ordering at two different times during my visit-my husband decided that he wanted a cinnamon roll after the fact; the cashier that had taken my first order had noticed I had come back to place another and saved me some money because a cinnamon roll without a drink is more expensive than when ordered with a drink, and since I had ordered drinks earlier, the previous cashier made sure to tell the second cashier. I really appreciated her taking the time to do so!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Everytime I have eaten at Panera is great. Sandwiches, soups and cookies are the best.
The breakfast sandwiches are good as well. Others enjoy the smoothies

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Although this location closed at 9:30, they were super polite & helpful when our group walked in at 9:10. Most employees were cleaning or taking care of food but a couple stopped what they were doing, and with humor, took our order. We got it to go so we could get out of their way. But food was still delicious and hot. Our cashier even reminded me of my free birthday treat that was due to expire. Only problem with that was, it wasn't until we got back to our hotel that we realized he forgot to pack it! Hopefully I can still get my birthday reward! Calling the location wasn't an option due their closing time and returning wasn't an option as the roads were terrible due to a snowstorm!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We purchased two quarts of soup and. It cost $28.00??? Seriously. It didn't taste THAT good. I won't do that again.

1  Thank Traveler7221
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My daughters disliked their salad and Mac and cheese. My husbands sandwich was good and so was my soup. The ice tea was not our liking.