“Pie is excellent”

Grand Traverse Pie Company
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Kentwood
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
South Venice, Florida
“Pie is excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Besides their wide variety of pies, they also have good sandwiches. I had the cranberry turkey sandwich and would definitely have it again.

Grand Rapids, MI
“How can you mess up a peanut butter sandwich??”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

The bread was dry and the peanut butter was just a small swipe on the bread.The quiche was was cool and rubbery (and this was after we waited quite awhile for our food) - just really disappointing and nothing there to bring me back again.

“Had great breakfast. I had the breakfast...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2010

Had great breakfast. I had the breakfast quiche and my friend had a breafast sandwich. Of course we finished it off with pie! They have so many to choose from! Our meals each totaled about $6, we both felt we got our monies worth!

na
“Just like grandma's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2009

Best "store bought" pie I've had. Costly for a pie (roughly $12) but if you want to relive grandma's pie, it's worth it for sure.
As for the food...sandwiches etc. Just so-so. Panera is better when it comes to eating lunch etc.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Some of the best pie I have ever had! The rest of the food is ok, but definitely go for the pie.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2008