“Bean dip! Yum!”

El Arriero
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Kentwood
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We've been going here for years. The food is delicious. Generous portions. Great value. Love love love the unlimited free warm chips and salsa. Try the bean dip...YUM!

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We've been here about 20 times and its good food good waiter service..but this time it was the personal things that were terrible..the hostess mets you with a baby knotty look on her face she's nice but the face attitudes concern me..I looked at my menu I got the number 11 burito enchilada with a beef taco I left to use the bathroom and there's not 1 but 7 but piles of water all over the floor if someone were to walk in they'd so slip and thered be not so fun of lawsuits..the locks to the stall were all broken people can see right in on your business. 2 of the toilets were filed with toilet paper..no hooks for coats or even no place to put your purse.Nothing was clean! I walked out like I was in a CSI show I touched nothing.. I get my food which didn't take long and on my food was a piece of hair its not my first time I've found one lol but come on wear hair nets please and thank you! Good food but bad personal stuff that needs to be fixed and worked on.

3  Thank Purelifetravelers
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have been to El Arriero numerous times and have always had excellent service and delicious food at a great price! It's our favorite Mexican restaurant in West Michigan!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Stopped in on a Saturday afternoon, the restaurant was not 25% full. We were greeted and seated quickly, and chips and salsa appeared within a minute. Drinks were ordered and delivered quickly. We split the fajitas and the food arrived within 10 minutes. The food was good and a large portion, although only 3 shells were included. The waiter disappeared and never returned for more drinks. We finally got his attention and we asked for a take out box, and our check. 15 minutes later he brought the box, and the check and took my card to the cashier. 20 minutes later he returned with the bill for signature. All in all, he ruined what was a pretty good time, by keeping us waiting for over a half hour after we were clearly finished eating.
Wont go back to this restaurant again.

2  Thank MidwestJA
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I love this restaurant. No visit is complete without their Queso Blanco dip. The chips are great. Friendly, helpful staff.