“always good”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 55 Restaurants in Kentwood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Haven't been to Outback for quite awhile and was not disappointed. Great drinks, food and friends for dinner.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

This is one of our favorite restaurants in our home state and we were happy to see it in MI. Always fresh, and consistent quality.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The food at Outback is consistant and that is why I eat there! The service varies but I have to tell you the folks at the outback by the Holiday Inn near the airport did a fine job!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I ordered Outback curbside takeaway on the one night I was staying at a nearby hotel. After waiting in the car for 5 minutes after my order was to have been ready - and seeing no one bringing out bags of take-out food - I went inside. My order was not ready, but was done within about 8 minutes. I didn't check the food before returning to the hotel. I was disappointed to see that my "filet" - normally thick and round - was flat and thin. It was cooked correctly, but was not tender or flavorful as Victoria's Filet normally is. While this experience was not horrible, I think it's especially important to a) follow your own rules about curbside takeaway, 2) make sure orders are ready on time, and 3) (most importantly) make sure the order is totally correct. You only have one chance to make a first impression when food is carried out, and my impression was that this is not a great Outback.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

My wife and I had a great meal on Alpine in Grand Rapids area. I was sitting there looking across the room at a booth with one of those blooming onions and it looked so good, but so big too, so we decided not to order one, but man I wish they would have a smaller version of those so you could order it and still have room to enjoy the great steaks they serve. If you ask me they could do a early bloomer and get the same onions that are smaller in size and they would sell more of those because you need at least 4-8 people with the size they have now if you plan on eating something else along with the onion. Or come up with some onion peddles so you could order those and enjoy a few before your main course.

Great place to eat!!