“Good steaks”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 55 Restaurants in Kentwood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My wife and I had a great meal on Alpine in Grand Rapids area. I was sitting there looking across the room at a booth with one of those blooming onions and it looked so good, but so big too, so we decided not to order one, but man I wish they would have a smaller version of those so you could order it and still have room to enjoy the great steaks they serve. If you ask me they could do a early bloomer and get the same onions that are smaller in size and they would sell more of those because you need at least 4-8 people with the size they have now if you plan on eating something else along with the onion. Or come up with some onion peddles so you could order those and enjoy a few before your main course.

Great place to eat!!

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed September 8, 2013

When we travel, we often share meals since we do not enjoy large meals. The server was very attentive when we told him what we wanted and took the time to assure that we had the meals we wanted.

They not only split the steak for us, they served it on two separate plates with each half cooked to our preference. The two meals were both very good.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I guess this is my new pet peeve. After getting our food one of the other servers started vacuuming between our table and another customers table. I wish this restaurant lived up to the commercials because it looks so good on TV. Sadly the interior is dim, to disguise the run down decor and the overcooked food. As I was a guest of a friend I did not complain but am beginning to think that the management in these chain restaurants have left for the outback. Or they are literally out back.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Food was good and just like you would get at any other outback. The service was good and our server was very nice. The place was not busy and I don't know if you would need reservations. I like the food options on the menu and you can make all the food healthy if you would like!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

The food and service were good at Outback. This is a chain restaurant so what you get is what you have received at all the others. Good place to eat.