“Great experience!”

Thai Fusion
Ranked #9 of 57 Restaurants in Kentwood
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Came here for dinner and had an amazing experience. The service was very prompt and friendly. The food was so fresh and flavorful. I felt like it was made with love. Nothing overly processed or greasy. The restaurant was very clean and modern. This was the best Thai food I've ever had. I'm only sorry I don't live in Grand Rapids so I can eat here all the time.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Server was really sweet and helpful. She put our Togo order in right away then made me the biggest Thai Iced Tea ever. So yummy!

We got the Kickers...crab wontons with fresh jalapeño! Loved every bite. Dinner was good, tasted fresh and was super hot. I mean spicy!! We were warned on the spice level, and they weren't joking.

Atmosphere was cute and clean. We will be back!

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

I need preface this review that they have good food. What kills the experience is their VERY slow service. I used to eat lunch regularly but the wait became too long. I decided to come on a Saturday and experienced even slower service. A couple that came in after we were seated and ordered after us was able to finish their meal and leave before we were served our food. To add insult to injury, my sons dish came out first then 10 minutes later my dish came out. Such as shame. I'd suggest coming for a late lunch so you can eat an early dinner.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in while driving through Grand Rapids on the way back from a road trip. Eating healthy so decided on the Fresh Rolls!! Shrimp, avocado, fresh herbs!! still thinking about how amazing and tasty these were!!
Friendly staff, nice decor, will be back when I have more time !!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was an excellent find for a place that we are not too familiar with! We like to find places that are small and unique! It seems the best food always comes from those types. Visual Impression: It is more of cafe style, nothing fancy and pretty basic... The restaurant was clean and lightly decorated with items that represented the culture. There was a steady stream of people coming in to pick up food and the restaurant was about half full at 7 pm... The only negative was there was not enough wait staff and many tables had not been cleared yet. It was not based on lack of effort but lack of man power. The two waitresses did not an excellent job of multi-tasking and managing their magnitude of duties in a timely/efficient manner. Food was excellent! It had fresh vegetables and the sauce was just right... If you don’t like hot food, I would suggest you order more on the mild side. The medium for me was hot and I eat really hot food! Dessert was the coconut ice cream and it was delicious! Coconut was throughout it and not drizzled just on the top! Price was very reasonable and we left with half of our entree for later! If you are ever in the area... stop in! You won’t be disappointed!!!

1  Thank Dave D