“Great Find in a Strange Place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Kentwood
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Richland, Michigan
“Great Find in a Strange Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was an excellent find for a place that we are not too familiar with! We like to find places that are small and unique! It seems the best food always comes from those types. Visual Impression: It is more of cafe style, nothing fancy and pretty basic... The restaurant was clean and lightly decorated with items that represented the culture. There was a steady stream of people coming in to pick up food and the restaurant was about half full at 7 pm... The only negative was there was not enough wait staff and many tables had not been cleared yet. It was not based on lack of effort but lack of man power. The two waitresses did not an excellent job of multi-tasking and managing their magnitude of duties in a timely/efficient manner. Food was excellent! It had fresh vegetables and the sauce was just right... If you don’t like hot food, I would suggest you order more on the mild side. The medium for me was hot and I eat really hot food! Dessert was the coconut ice cream and it was delicious! Coconut was throughout it and not drizzled just on the top! Price was very reasonable and we left with half of our entree for later! If you are ever in the area... stop in! You won’t be disappointed!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Dave D

Milwaukee
“Such Good Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I had dinner with my son who frequents this place. Some of the best Thai food I've eaten. Friendly service (and helpful with the menu), extensive menu. Does not have a liquor license.

Visited September 2013
Holland, Michigan, United States
“Nice and spicy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have tried several dishes and have not been disappointed. Their Pad Thai and Bangkok Noodles are my favorite. And having the choice of spice levels is an added benefit.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Okay, but there are better choices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

The food and service were okay, but the waitress didn't speak English very well and brought me the wrong dish. Lesson: Point to it on the menu! My wife complained about the absence of shrimp in the sizzling seafood soup she ordered. It was supposed to have some per the menu. There are better Thai restaurants in town. I don't plan to go back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Flagstaff, AZ
“Lovely service, yummy food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We had a great meal here of Pad Thai and Curry. The waitstaff was friendly and helpful. They had an extensive menu and our food was spicy and yummy. There was a good kids menu, which I always appreciate. The only minor downside was that they did not have a liquor license, so I missed out on having a Singh Ha. Great experience overall though.

Visited August 2013