“Nothing special”

Thai Fusion
Ranked #9 of 55 Restaurants in Kentwood
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to like this place, and despite the empty dining room, I still forged on.

Service was OK, but had to ask for refill of drink, and they were not up to standards of normal Thai restaurants.

The shrimp smelled old and bad, which is a shame as I decided to leave them alone.

There was nothing bad about the experience, but the prices were a little high for what the restaurant delivers.

I recommend giving them a shot and see if my experience was just a bad day. Had the shrimp smelled and tasted better, I would have giving them a better rating.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I've had Thai in major cities across the U.S. Thai Fusion in the best!! Drunken noodles, jalapeno wontons, cashew chicken, even the standard pad thai-- all great! Excellent service and a fine selection. If you're thinking of trying something new and a little off the beaten path, try this place. It's a culinary adventure that's safe at the same time.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had dinner at this restaurant. We ordered a hot-pot soup (sharable soup) with medium spice level. I liked the spice level but it was a level above my wife's spice level preference. So the waitress told us she could ask the chef to make the soup again with milder flavors! She took the dish back and fixed it! Though it was our mistake, she did not charge for it, but gladly fixed the order. The main course was good too and portion sizes were adequate. Plus, they have a unique kind of complementary chips that they give you while you wait for your food

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great place to go if you like thai. The service is great and the food is wonderful and you can also adjust the spice level. You can do anything from completely mild to flaming hot.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I typically eat here a couple times a month. But over the past couple months their service has started to slip. I want to be clear that the food is still phenomenal, but they could be a victim of their own success. They are struggling getting to tables when customers are first seated as well as making sure drinks are still full. I'd still recommend take out any time and if you are not in a rush, eating in.

1  Thank Edelan