“nice little place to dine”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gino's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Keego Harbor
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice little place to dine”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

menu is simple, one of the best place in a small town to visit. great service. try the pizza. great last minute stop

Keego Harbor, Michigan
“Great pizza.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Nice family run business. Been there a long time. Great pizza. Busy on weekends.I'd go back for sure.

Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Downhill”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I first started going to Geno's when we were honeymooners... 40 years ago. We've since moved away but every year, on our anniversary, we drove a long distance to eat there to celebrate. The food was always good until about 4-5 years ago. In recent years, I've ordered pasta with marinara that was too spicey to eat and my husband, who usually orders ribs, got them dried out and tough. I could give many more examples but, the fact of the matter is, their food has really gone downhill. Im not sure if they've changed hands or just dont care about the quality of their food anymore. It's really sad because, that use to be "our" place.

1 Thank Suzanne M
Detroit, Michigan
“Been going there since I was a kid, still the best pizza and breadsticks around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

I love this place! I go there once a week typically almost every week in my 40 year life! Consistantly excellent old style pizza, and the best breadsticks around!! Its always great and I highly recommend it to anyone passing through!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank bigcheese88
Keego Harbor, Michigan
“Would rather eat at Olive Garden- pathetic”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

The food here is just not good. There are so many good Italian restaurants, I don't know why anyone would eat here. I'd rather have a frozen lean cuisine at home.

2 Thank TRVLGAL_10